Our Youth Ministry Program is available on Wednesday Evenings (while school is in session) from 6 - 7 pm.
This is open to Youth from 6th grade thru Seniors in High School.
Core Values of our Youth Ministries:
- We are completely committed to the SAFETY of every child, no matter what age. All of our volunteers are MinistrySafe certified.
- We genuinely love and support our YOUTH and their PARENTS.
- We consistently PRAY for our youth and their families.
- We teach the WORD OF GOD accurately, comprehensively, and effectively to our youth.
- We always work in TWOs as a means of encouraging a culture of accountability and safety.
- We, as an entire congregation, are committed to supporting FAMILIES.
- We care for our YOUTH MINISTRY STAFF and invest in their personal development of their ministry knowledge and effective teaching abilities.
Our goal is to provide a fun and interactive program tailored just for our youth, no matter what age and grade, to help them know Jesus, want to know Jesus more, and grow spiritually as they build meaningful relationships with the other youth and adults.